|Size/Capacity||8, 10 , 16 ton|
|Ramp Length||30 Feet|
|Ramp Width||4 - 8 Feet|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Load Capacity||8 to 16 ton|
|Work Surface||Mild Steel|
|After Sales Service Required||Yes|
|Function Type||Hydraulic manual lifting|
Mobile Dock Ramp is an auxiliary machine for loading and unloading cargo with forklift coordination use. The forklift can drive from the ground to the truck compartment to work directly through the Mobile Dock Ramp. There is no need to connect to power supply, for it uses manual hydraulic power. Only one man needed to manipulate the machine to load and unload goods safely and fast. And there is safety locking chain in the dock ramp to connect the machine to the truck and prevent moving when loading and unloading cargoes. With it, you can save abundant labor-using, increase the efficiency of loading and unloading, and speed up the flow of goods, then get more economic benefits.
· It’s height adjustable for varying truck & trailer heights with a Manual Hydraulic Lift.
· Great solution to loading/unloading trucks or shipping container while still on the truck.
· Ideal sized top flat deck area so forklift can level to load/unload first row of pallets in truck/ container
· Simply moved around yard by safely lifting tail flap and pushing to move around on the tires
· Easy to maneuver in position using any size forklift
· Dual speed multi gear lift system
· Fits easily into shipping container – makes freighting/shipping unit hassle free
· Provides a ground level entry for forklifts. Easy to move with forklift on it.
· Competitive solution to permanent concrete installations.
· Ensures a high traction running surface.
· Constructed for durability in the roughest applications.
· Doesn't require electricity.
· Suitable for gravel rock or hard-surface areas such as concrete and asphalt.
· Relocated quickly and easily.
· Solid rubber tires.
· Raise and lower the ramp to match the truck or dock height via the mechanical support legs.
· Safety rail to prevent forklift fall-off.
· Coupler chains to connect the ramp to the truck.
· Telescopic drop legs to maximize stability.
· Wheel chocks included to prevent movement whilst in use.
|Size/Capacity||700 - 1000 Kg|
|Weight||100 - 150 Kg|
|Ramp Length||6 Feet|
|Ramp Width||1 Feet|